Your skin is the largest organ of your body. Give it the respect and attention it deserves. Our team of RMT's and Scientists have come together to formulate products that are functional, effective, potent and impactful.
Our nutrient and vitamin rich face tonic takes your skins health to the next level. Using a luxurious rose hydrosol as the delivery system for our proprietary blend of botanicals, this tonic is a work horse. Pineapple, Horse Chestnut and Asparagus extracts are just a few key ingredients in this blend created to:
- tone, plump, and tighten your skin
- reduce age spots
- brighten your skin
- slow the look of aging skin
Age gracefully using our all natural yet potent skincare regime. Your skin is the largest organ of your body, give it the respect and love it deserves.
✔ Dry skin
✔ Fine lines and wrinkles
✔ Dark spots
✔ Large/clogged pores
✔ Rough and/or uneven texture
✔ Dark circles
Recommended for skin type:
Why choose our products:
- 100% all natural and organic
- Clean products free of all chemicals including
- Ingredients with a purpose, choosen for their functionality and ability to nourish our skin
- Potent and effective forumlas
- Oils that impart moisture and nourishment leaving your skin feeling supple and soft but not greasy
- Scented with essential oils which are both fragrant and therapeutic
- Not tested on animals
- Made in Canada
Rose Superfoods Tonic with Fruit Enzyme
HORSE CHESTNUT: (Aesculus hippocastanum) Horse Chestnut Extract is reputed to cosmetically reduce the appearance of aging, and protects the elasticity and suppleness of the skin.
ASPARAGUS EXTRACT: Asparagus based polysaccharides are reputed to strengthen the building block of the skin – collagen fibres. This helps to provide the skin with a firming and lifting effect, making the complexion appear more youthful.
Other ingredients: Rose hydrosol, Sea buchthorn extract, Cucumber peel extract, Green tea etxract, Gingko biloba extract, Pineapple extract, Geranium Pelargonium graveolens L'Her, Roman Chamomile 10% Anthemis nobilis, Lavender Lavendula angustifolia and Tea Tree Melaleuca alternifolia